Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Always, A List


That's not the list of things you have to order?  my dad said.

Uh, yep, that's it, I answered.  Always a lot to do to keep the boat going.

~~

Moaning about how much trouble it is to buy things for your yacht has never been a sure-fire way to inspire sympathy.  But I will say that one of my least-favorite boat chores is sourcing parts online.  I would much rather dive into the water in my snorkeling gear to unplug a clogged head discharge hose...

 However, everything boat-related in New Zealand is about twice the price in the U.S., so this trip back to North America is a prime chance to stock up the barky before our upcoming trip to the tropics.  Now I just have to psych myself up for some mindless hours of searching for parts on the laptop...

No comments:

Post a Comment