Monday, November 25, 2013

Blue World Research


Blue World Research is the company that I began in 2008 when I started working on marine biology research projects aboard Pelagic, our last boat.

I don't write about my science life much on this blog, but it's this research work that has kept us going.  As I sometimes tell people who ask how we pay for it all, we left home with enough savings to last for two years - and that was six and a half years ago.

After five years of owning Blue World Research, I finally got around to one of the most basic items on the to-do list when opening any small company - I just put up the Blue World website.

It was a DIY affair, of course.  Have a look, and if you have any suggestions for the site, leave me a comment on this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment