Friday, July 26, 2013

Livin' It


I don't have any of the big answers for all of us, collectively - why we're here, what we're meant to be doing, that sort of thing.

I suppose I'm doing my best just to figure out those answers for a smaller audience - just me and the boys and Alisa.

And for now, I'm glad to just be here, living day to day on the boat, all very much in it together.

And I'm so glad that we got away from home, that we cast off the lines all those years ago...
I









That's a yellow-spotted trevally.  And an over-the-moon fisherman.  More details to follow, when (if!) internet access improves...

2 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome. My weekly inspiration for how to (one day) raise a family. And could your kids be any cuter?!? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Leah - Thanks for that...but of course we don't post about all the times we're yelling at the kids! on the whole, though, we're very glad to be doing it this way!

      Delete